White is the color of the innocence, purity, cleanliness, and class. People love white curtains to the extreme level but it is very difficult to maintain its purity after some point of time. White is one of the most difficult colors to maintain especially at home where there are kids and pets. Normally the white curtains offer sheer illuminations; this illumination will allow lights into the rooms and make the entire environment bright, open and airy. Sheer Curtain Cleaning is not a big task when you follow the proper process and right cleaner. People always love brightness in their homes but maintaining the brightness starts from good maintenance of curtains. If you want to enjoy brightness, airy and open environment in your home, just follow the simple steps and experience the modern luxury of your home without any cleaning risks and headache.
Things Required Cleaning the White Curtains
- Washing Machine
- Lemon Juice
- Baking Soda
- Rit Dye Remover
- Mule Team Borax
- Oxi-Clean Substance
- Dishwashing Powder
How to Eliminate The Stains from The White Curtains?
Take a bowl and mix 1 part of bleach with 1 part of the detergent liquid or dishwashing powder. You can use the dishwashing powder on many of the white fabrics. It works effectively in removing the yellow spots on the curtains. Mix the combination in 4 parts of hot water. Purchase a Rit dye from the local stores and use according to the manufacturer’s instruction. Just add and mix the Rit dye in the washer and rise.
- Once the cleaner is ready to put the white curtains in the washing machine and wash it in the normal or delicate cycle. First, let the machine run for 15 minutes then turn off the machine to soak the white curtains. After soaking run the machine in a regular cycle. Mix bleach and baking soda in your regular detergent liquid or powder to wash the whites.
- Make a paste of 2 cups of baking soda and laundry soap with 1 cup of bleach. Pour the paste in the washing machine before you put your curtains for a wash. Let the machine wash the curtains in a normal or delicate cycle. Run the machine for 15 minutes and turn the machine off to soak the curtains. Once finished soaking run the machine under a normal cycle.
- Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in hot water in 1:4 proportions. Wash the curtains, rinse them and hang them outside under the bright sun. The lemon juice and hot sun on the curtains will change the color of the curtains.
- In-between the Curtain Stain Removal washes use OxiClean substance under a normal cycle.
- After completing the washing process, rinse the curtains to remove the soap residue
- While using the bleach ensure to use in the well-ventilated room
- Use lots of water when you are using bleach
Call on today and Book an Appointment